By using Oasis Fans Club website you accept these terms and conditions (“Agreement”). This Agreement is between you and Oasis Fans Club (referred to in this Agreement as “we”, “us” or “our”).
We may change these terms at any time. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changes.
1. AgreementBuyers must be over 18 years old and have full legal capacity. We will keep a record of this Agreement and dates of any changes made and we recommend that you print and keep a copy of this Agreement.
2. RegistrationYou are able to navigate through the Website without going through the registration process but we require you to complete the on-line registration form to become a registered member before an order can be made through the Website.
3. Placing an OrderTo place an order, you should select the required item(s) and add to your basket by clicking on the 'Add to Cart' link. You can review the selected item(s) at any time by clicking on the 'Basket' link. Once you have completed your shopping, please click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' link.
You must confirm your delivery address to access the purchase order, which contains a summary of the information related to the item(s) ordered, quantity, price, total and your other details along with the delivery address. It is your responsibility to notify us if any of the information is incorrect. Giving false information may result in the rejection of the order.
Each order constitutes a separate transaction and we are not able to consolidate separate transactions into a single order or delivery. If you would like to order multiple items for delivery at the same time, you must ensure that all of these appear on the same order before you confirm your order.
Your placing of an order is an offer by you to purchase an item and is subject to acceptance by us. Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the item(s) is/are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in a country to which we are currently able to sell/deliver and your credit/debit card is authorised for the transaction.
In the event that an item is out of stock, you will be informed as soon as practically possible once we are made aware by our suppliers. The order relating to the unavailable item will be cancelled and a full refund will be made including any delivery charges. Where your order is for multiple items, the rest of the order will remain valid.
4. Pricing and PaymentAll items are priced in euro (EUR) and are exclusive of: delivery charges which will be indicated to you during the ordering process and any customs and import charges applicable to your delivery address.
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time but any change in price will be communicated to you prior to delivery of the items.
Once you have reviewed your order and provided the required personal details, you will be required to click on 'Checkout' to pay. Payment by PayPal or credit card will be processed through the electronic payment terminal secured by SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer).
In the event that payment cannot be made the order will not be processed and will automatically be cancelled.
5. Acceptance of your OrderYour offer to purchase an item is accepted by us and a contract of sale between us is formed only on the later of: (a) the receipt by us of cleared funds from you in full payment for the item(s) (including any applicable taxes and delivery costs); and (b) our written confirmation of your order (whether by a dispatch confirmation email or otherwise).
Once the payment has been accepted, the order cannot be amended. We will confirm receipt of your order to the email address you provide at the time of registration. It is recommended that you retain the email or print out the confirmation of the order.
6. Delivery, Risk and OwnershipAll items will be delivered to the address specified in your order. However, there are some countries to which we are unable to deliver.
Following the shipment of the order from us, you will receive an e-mail. Tracking number for your parcel will be available only if you have chosen tracked delivery. If you didn't, you can't claim for a refund in case of loss.
All risk in the items you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the items) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
7. Failed DeliveryIf the parcel will be returned to us for any reason you will be contacted. We will refund you for the value of the items ordered but not for the delivery charge.
You have not received the parcel or a delivery note, you must contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com. In the event that the parcel has been lost, we will refund the total amount of the items ordered except delivery costs only if you have chosen tracked delivery.
We do not accept liability for any delays or disruption of standard mail service. Standard mail is cheaper, but not traceable and subject to possible losses. To avoid these kind of problems, we advise you to choose registered shipping. Please note that we will not accept responsibility for any shipment by standard mail, which will be for your choice and at your own risk.
8. Faulty or Incorrectly Delivered ItemsWe take care when dispatching orders but we recommend that when you receive your order, you carefully check the item(s) received. Any problem with the order should be notified to our Customer Service team as soon as possible. You must return any incorrectly delivered or faulty item(s) to us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt of the item. We will provide a full refund including delivery costs for a faulty or missing item or, where requested by you, we can send a replacement item subject to availability.
9. Cancellation and Returns PolicyIf you purchase items from us you have the right to cancel your order within 10 calendar days following receipt of all the items in the order. To do so, please notify our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org within those 10 calendar days. You will then be entitled to a refund from Oasis Fans Club which will be paid as soon as possible or an exchange for a product of the same value.
If you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact our Customer Service within ten days following receipt of your parcel.
You must return the item(s) in the same condition in which you received them, with their original packaging. You are asked to take reasonable care with the items and in the case of an item sealed, you are required not to remove the seal when examining the item.
Any return carried out (other than for faulty items or items delivered incorrectly by us) will be at your own expense and delivery risk.
10. Access to the Website and ContentWe are continually reviewing the items available on the Website, so specifications or design changes may be made at any time. We shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Website up to date but information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. The Website may include links to other websites or material, which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for access to and content on the Internet, or any site other than the Website.
11. LiabilityWe will use reasonable skill and care in fulfilling any order for an item placed by you which is accepted by us. We warrant that the items shall meet their specification and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery. However, we exclude all other representations, warranties, conditions and terms with regard to the Website and our products whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. E-Mail, Username and PasswordE-mails to you shall be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and tell us of any changes to it. The username and password you are issued with are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for the use of your user name and password and maintaining their confidentiality. Any breach or suspected breach of security of a user name or password must be notified to us immediately. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password and for any payments due for items ordered through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. We have the right to disable your user name and/or password at any time if in our opinion you have failed to comply with this Agreement.
In the event of a forgotten password you can obtain a new one by clicking on the link 'Forgotten your password'. A new password will be sent to you by e-mail.
Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, we accept unlimited liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
13. Complaints Procedure and Customer ServiceWe want you to be happy with the service we provide, but if you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, please let us know and we will try to resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently. You can contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com
14. GeneralIf any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
This Agreement (and any non-contractual disputes arising under it) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts, to which both parties submit.